This is always the biggest post of the year, my favorite wedding moments of 2023. I start with hundreds of favorites and it takes FOREVER to narrow it down. Somehow I still always end up with SO many images I want to share. It’s so hard to choose. Every time I look at these images, it makes me want to cry thinking about these magical days.
The best and coolest part of the year, getting to photograph all these weddings while pregnant with our second daughter. Yes, every single wedding, I photographed pregnant! I loved getting to share those days with my little helper.
This wedding season continued to be all about grace and balance. Even as a mama, I realized I am still a photographer and a business owner. I still love my job and the people I get to meet with every wedding. It’s such an honor to be the one to document these important days.
Unforgettable moments from this year include:
– Discovering new venues and photo shoot locations in Washington
– Meeting wonderful new couples and vendors with each wedding
– Heading back to Wisconsin for my dear friend’s wedding
– Attending my first Seattle WIPA event at Fox Hollow Farm
– Photographing more elopements at the gorgeous Seattle Courthouse
– Helping couples from all over, including a couple from England!
– Working with some new amazing second photographers around Washington
– Witnessing some of the sweetest and unexpected moments on wedding days
Thank you to my amazing 2023 couples! I say it every year but it’s always true, I have the BEST clients ever!